- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Apple Dashboard Catalina
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
After players have signed into Game Center, they can launch the in-game dashboard by selecting the access point within your game. The dashboard is a full-screen view that appears on top of your game and gives players access to their Game Center profile and information.
The dashboard — like the access point and other Game Center UI — uses a background material that adapts to the appearance of your game. The translucency of this material provides a sense of depth and helps remind players that they haven’t left your game.
Pause your game while the dashboard is present. Pausing your game helps you avoid potential performance impacts, but it also helps players focus on their Game Center information without feeling that the game is continuing without them.
Apple Dashboard D
If necessary, your game can include custom links that open the dashboard or take players directly to their Game Center profile. For guidance, see Custom Dashboard Links.
Creating a Dashboard Image (tvOS)
Games that run in tvOS can display an optional image at the top of the in-game dashboard.
Use a simple, easily recognizable image that looks great at a distance. Although you should avoid using your app icon for this image, you could use your game’s logo or word mark. To ensure that your image contrasts well with the dashboard appearance, consider using transparency to let the dashboard background to show through.
Use the following specifications to create a dashboard image.
Apple Dashboard Widgets Download
|Format||PNG, TIF, or JPG|
|Color space||sRGB or P3|
|Resolution||72 DPI (minimum)|
|Image size||600x180 pt (1200x360 px @2x)|
What Is Apple Dashboard
Custom dashboard artwork is not focusable.