- 7/10 (9 votes) - Download DiskMaker X Mac Free. DiskMaker X is a tool that provides you with everything you need to create a bootable disc for OS X in a few clicks if you're running version 10.7.
- Download DiskMaker X for OS X: DiskMaker X permits to create bootable drives from OS X installer application.Useful to reinstall your OS system in a different Mac.
- Thank you for downloading DiskMaker X 5 para Mac from our software portal. The software is periodically scanned by our antivirus system. We also encourage you to check the files with your own antivirus before launching the installation. This download is absolutely FREE. The download version of DiskMaker X 5 para Mac is 5.0.3.
DiskMaker X is the successor to Lion DiskMaker. The tool creates a bootable DVD or a bootable USB stick for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Disk Drill — a powerful Lion DiskMaker X alternative. Saves you from having to download a full Mac OS X installation. Mac OS X 10.6, 84,5 MB.
Download Diskmaker X 5.0.1
Apple provides Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 from Mountain Lion and OS X 10.9 Mavericks by default only on the Mac app store. Users need to download the software to upgrade from Snow Leopard or lion.
Users who want to install the OS on multiple Macs need a bootable media. The Lion DiskMaker tool does this job. It is suitable for creating a bootable USB stick of Lion, Mountain Lion, and Mavericks. Bootable DVDs can also be created.
Download Diskmaker X 5.0.3
Download DiskMaker X for OS X: DiskMaker X is a new application for OS X that permits to create bootable drives from OS X installer application. It is a very cool app if you want to reinstall your OS system in a different Mac and specially interesting if you have a poor Internet connection or network bandwidth limited.
This post contains information to Download and Use DiskMaker X step by step. The direct download links for a couple of versions are at the end of the post.
DiskMaker 7.0.1 (9.3 MB)
- DiskMaker X will requetd for OS version for boot disk
- If DiskMaker X finds a copy of installer it will ask you if you want to use that to to pick another copy
- Then you will be prompted to select if you want to use an 8GB USB drive or another kind of drive
- The next step: choose the disk to use (all information will be erased)
- A new message will warn for complete delete of the disk content. If you agree just select: “Erase then create the disk“
- You’ll need Admin privileges to continue
- After inserting Admin user & pass DiskMaker will start copying files ..
- If all goes fine, you’ll see a message like this:
If you like the app, make a donation.
Download DiskMaker X for OS X
- Download DiskMaker X v 5 beta 5
- Download DiskMaker v 3.04 (recommended for Mavericks)
- Download DiskMaker v 2.0.2 (recommended for )
- Download DiskMaker v 1.7 (recommended for 4GB disk with Lion)
Requirements (to build an OS X bootable disk): 8GB bootable disk