Google Sheets has recently enhanced its cell commenting ability to include the option of inserting a “Note” or a “Comment.” The differences between the two are not obvious. Following is an overview of what they do and how to choose which one you should use. Follow along with the linked Google Sheet used to create this article. Use the Post-It mobile app. The camera lets you capture those sticky notes in digital form! Drag the digital post it notes around on the screen to organize them. OPTION: Create your sticky notes on Google Slides or Drawings. Capture them with the camera on your Post-It app. Manipulate those notes in the app!
Find that one note when you really need to
Use gallery view to see all your notes as thumbnails, allowing your images to lead you to the exact one you want. If you still can’t find the right note, use powerful search features like searching for images or text inside your scanned documents and more.
Take notes wherever you go
When you add your internet accounts to Notes, you can keep your notes with you no matter which device you’re using. So, you can save that team roster on your Mac, then have it handy on your iPad when you’re on the field.
Google Notes On Macbook
A picture is worth a thousand words
Drag and drop pictures, movies, and other files into your notes. You can also add content to notes right from Safari, Photos, Maps, and many other apps.
Collaborate with ease
Invite others to view or make changes to a note or to an entire shared folder of notes.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
Google Notes Macos
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Google Notes On Mac Pro