- Install Docker Mac Terminal Brew
- Install Docker Mac Os Terminal Download
- Install Docker Mac Os Terminals
- Install Docker Mac Terminal
Question or issue on macOS:
Since Docker is becoming more and more industry standard, I’m writing this post to install Docker on Mac OS X without using the installation package Docker Toolbox. IMPORTANT: I recommend to use. Installing Docker on Mac is pretty straightforward. It has a Graphical installer.dmg file. The installation provides Docker Engine, Docker CLI client, Docker Compose, Docker Machine, and Kitematic. Pre-requisites for installing Docker on Mac. Docker requires OS X El Capitan 10.11 or newer macOS release running on a 2010 or newer Mac.
My question is
How to easily install docker to have it available in terminal and how to uninstall docker on osx?
How to solve this problem?
Solution no. 1:
- Go Here
- Click the “Get Docker” or “Get Docker Desktop for Mac (Stable)” button.
- Double-click the DMG
- Drag Docker into Applications
- Open Docker
- Open Terminal after install and docker will be available. Docker should auto-launch on subsequent startups and be available on command line.
- Click On Docker Icon
- Select Preferences
- Select Bug Icon for the Troubleshoot menu (Bomb Icon in older Docker UI)
- Select Uninstall
Solution no. 2:
By command line
First install cask by type in terminal
and then type:
brew cask install docker
And run docker by
(or by macOs bottom menu> launchpad > docker – on first run docker will ask you about password)
Thats all 🙂
Install Docker Mac Terminal Brew
brew cask uninstall docker
Install Docker Mac Os Terminal Download
- thats all 🙂
Install Docker Mac Os Terminals
To clean everything (including images/containers) execute below commands: