Apple Music is available in iTunes, and for iOS and Android devices. Play over 75 million songs in lossless audio, at no extra cost. Hear sound all around you with Dolby Atmos. Download your favorite tracks. Play them offline. Get exclusive playlists and live radio. Listen across all of your devices. The Apple TV app (yes, for all your devices, not just an Apple TV) is where TV shows, movies and music videos will live on the Mac, including HBO and Showtime, and those iTunes movies you bought. Apple iTunes lets you organize and stream Apple Music, download and watch video and listen to Podcasts. It can automatically download new music, app, and book purchases across all your devices and computers. And it's a store that has everything you need to be entertained.
Helps you synchronize iOS devices with a Mac, manage multimedia content, and effortlessly buy / download new applications, music, movies and books via Apple's iTunes Store
Multimedia managers are apps that every computers users should have in order to easily organize and play their music, watch movies and even read books from the comfort of their desktop. Among many such utilities that one can download for the OS X platform, Apple's iTunes is perhaps the one app that integrates the best within your operating system.
Additionally, iTunes not only makes it effortless to manage your multimedia content but it can also enable its users to painlessly synchronize their iOS devices' library with their Mac, follow and watch web podcasts from an almost unlimited database and access free education content from leading universities using the built-in iTunes U feature.
A very important and powerful built-in feature is iTunes Radio, a free tool that will enable users to effortlessly create their own radio stations. Your custom radio stations will automatically adapt depending on the music you play on a daily basis using the iTunes Radio service on your Mac, iOS device or Apple TV. This feature can be easily accessed by logging in with an Apple ID and going to Music / Radio.
iTunes may also be used to access Apple's iTunes Store, a platform that makes it very easy to buy new music, books, and applications for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. The store is organized in such manner that you can get to any category you want in a matter of seconds, with just a couple of mouse clicks.
One other important feature is the Genius, a tool that automates the creation of playlists and mixes using the songs you've got in your library. Furthermore, with the help of the Genius Recommendations, it will also provide you with the necessary means to discover new music, TV shows and films on your iTunes Store homepage, based on the multimedia content you've been playing while using iTunes.
What's more, iTunes is a lot more than a simple multimedia manager because it also comes with the option to access content available on all your Apple devices, with a single condition: to login on each of them using the same Apple ID. This feature is called Home Sharing and, as its name says, it manages to put you in control of all devices spread around your home, making it possible to have all your music neatly organized in one single playlist, ready to be played at any time.
To wrap it up, if you're a Mac user and you're looking for a multimedia player, multimedia manager or an iOS device manager, Apple's iTunes can play all those roles.
Apple iTunes is part of these download collections: Music Managers, Play M4B, M3U Player, Create PlaylistApple iTunes was reviewed by Sergiu Gatlan
- To play 720p HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras, a 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required
- To play 1080p HD video, a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor and 2GB of RAM is required
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 or greater; 1280x800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
- Internet connection to use Apple Music, the iTunes Store, and iTunes Extras
- Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or back-up CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work. Songs from the Apple Music catalog cannot be burned to a CD
- 400MB of available disk space
- Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Match availability may vary by country
- Apple Music trial requires sign up
- iTunes Extras require OS X version 10.10.3 or later
- This update resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers. It also includes minor app and performance improvements.
Why Can't I Sign Into Itunes On My MacRead the full changelog
Apple iTunes 18.104.22.168Softpedia Editor's Pickadd to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- macOS 10.14 or later (Intel only)
- file size:
- 286.6 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
Itunes On My Macbook Air
top alternatives PAID