Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) Iconic quotes from the cast of The Office; Travis Scott has us STARGAZING; 10 hysterical Seth Rogen scenes. Python3 环境搭建 本章节我们将向大家介绍如何在本地搭建 Python3 开发环境。 Python3 可应用于多平台包括 Windows、Linux 和 Mac OS X。 Unix (Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, AIX, HP/UX, SunOS, IRIX, 等等。) Win 9x/NT/2000 Macintosh (Intel, PPC, 68K) OS/2 DOS (多个DOS版本) Pal. MacOS High Sierra (version 10.13) is the fourteenth major release of macOS, Apple Inc.' S desktop operating system for Macintosh computers. MacOS High Sierra was announced at the WWDC 2017 on June 5, 2017 and was released on September 25, 2017.
- For me /Applications/Python 3.6/./Install Certificates command fails on pip certifi install. I am on mac High Sierra and use python3 so pip somewhat fails and I have to use pip3 instead.
- Python is a flexible programming language that gives you a lot of power in MacOS. We'll look at four methods of setting up Python on MacOS. Using pre-packaged system Python 2. Using the official Python.org installer 3. Using Homebrew to install 4. Compiling Python from source.
Release Date: Oct. 20, 2018
These instructions document the installation of Python 3. The version of Python that ships with OS X is great for learning, but it’s not good for development. The version shipped with OS X may be out of date from the official current Python release, which is considered the stable production version. MacOS comes with Python pre-installed. But it's Python Version 2.7, which is now deprecated (abandoned by the Python developer community). The entire Python community has now moved on to using Python 3.x (the current version as of writing this is 3.9). And Python 4.x will be.
Python 3.6.7 was the seventh maintenance release of Python 3.6.
There are now newer security-fix releases of Python 3.6 that supersede 3.6.7 and Python 3.8 is now the latest feature release of Python 3. Get the latest releases of 3.6.x and 3.8.x here. Python 3.6.8 is planned to be the last bugfix releasefor 3.6.x. Following the release of 3.6.8, we plan to provide security fixes for Python 3.6 as needed through 2021, five years following its initial release.
Among the new major new features in Python 3.6 were:
- PEP 468, Preserving Keyword Argument Order
- PEP 487, Simpler customization of class creation
- PEP 495, Local Time Disambiguation
- PEP 498, Literal String Formatting
- PEP 506, Adding A Secrets Module To The Standard Library
- PEP 509, Add a private version to dict
- PEP 515, Underscores in Numeric Literals
- PEP 519, Adding a file system path protocol
- PEP 520, Preserving Class Attribute Definition Order
- PEP 523, Adding a frame evaluation API to CPython
- PEP 524, Make os.urandom() blocking on Linux (during system startup)
- PEP 525, Asynchronous Generators (provisional)
- PEP 526, Syntax for Variable Annotations (provisional)
- PEP 528, Change Windows console encoding to UTF-8
- PEP 529, Change Windows filesystem encoding to UTF-8
- PEP 530, Asynchronous Comprehensions
Please see What’s New In Python 3.6 for more information.
- PEP 494, 3.6 Release Schedule
- Report bugs at https://bugs.python.org.
- Help fund Python and its community.
- The binaries for AMD64 will also work on processors that implement the Intel 64 architecture. (Also known as the 'x64' architecture, and formerly known as both 'EM64T' and 'x86-64'.)
- If installing Python 3.6 as a non-privileged user, you may need to escalate to administrator privileges to install an update to your C runtime libraries.
- There are now 'web-based' installers for Windows platforms; the installer will download the needed software components at installation time.
- There are redistributable zip files containing the Windows builds, making it easy to redistribute Python as part of another software package. Please see the documentation regarding Embedded Distribution for more information.
Install Virtualenv Python3 Macos
Macos Install Python 3.5
- As of 3.6.5 we provide two binary installer options for download. The newer variant works on macOS 10.9 (Mavericks) and later systems and comes with its own batteries-included version oF Tcl/Tk 8.6 for users of IDLE and other tkinter-based GUI applications. It is 64-bit only as Apple is deprecating 32-bit support in future macOS releases. For 3.6.5+, the 10.9+ variant is offered as an additional more modern alternative to the traditional 10.6+ variant in earlier 3.6.x releases. The 10.6+ variant still requires installing a third-party version of Tcl/Tk 8.5. If you are using macOS 10.9 or later, consider using the new installer variant, unless you are building Python applications that also need to work on older macOS systems. Binary extension modules (including wheels) built for earlier versions of 3.6.x with the 10.6 variant should continue to work with either 3.6.6 variant without recompilation.
- Both python.org installer variants include private copies of OpenSSL 1.0.2. Please carefully read the Important Information displayed during installation for information about SSL/TLS certificate validation and the Install Certificates.command.
Macos Install Python 360
Macos Python3 Install Pip3
Install Python 3 On Macos
|Version||Operating System||Description||MD5 Sum||File Size||GPG|
|Gzipped source tarball||Source release||c83551d83bf015134b4b2249213f3f85||22969142||SIG|
|XZ compressed source tarball||Source release||bb1e10f5cedf21fcf52d2c7e5b963c96||17178476||SIG|
|macOS 64-bit/32-bit installer||Mac OS X||for Mac OS X 10.6 and later||68885dffc1d13c5d24699daa0b83315f||28155195||SIG|
|macOS 64-bit installer||Mac OS X||for OS X 10.9 and later||fee934e3251999a1d353e47ce77be84a||27045163||SIG|
|Windows help file||Windows||a7caea654e28c8a86ceb017b33b3bf53||8173765||SIG|
|Windows x86-64 embeddable zip file||Windows||for AMD64/EM64T/x64||7617e04b9dafc564f680e37c2f2398b8||7188094||SIG|
|Windows x86-64 executable installer||Windows||for AMD64/EM64T/x64||38cc47776173a45ffec675fc129a46c5||32009096||SIG|
|Windows x86-64 web-based installer||Windows||for AMD64/EM64T/x64||6f6b84a5f3c32edd43bffc7c0d65221b||1320008||SIG|
|Windows x86 embeddable zip file||Windows||a993744c9daa6d159712c8a35374ca9c||6403839||SIG|
|Windows x86 executable installer||Windows||354023f36de665554bafa21ab10eb27b||30963032||SIG|
|Windows x86 web-based installer||Windows||da81cf570ee74b59d36f2bb555701cfd||1293456||SIG|