Jul 09, 2021 There is also a Notion Mac app, as well as mobile versions for Android and iPhone. System Requirements. Windows: Windows 10, 8 or 7 and 80 MB free hard disk space. MacOS: At least macOS 10.13 and 160 MB disk space. Android: Android 7.0 or later and 35 MB disk space. IOS: iOS 13.0 or later and a little more than 40 MB free disk space. For those that don't know, Notion is built with something called Electron, electron is essentially rather than coding an entire app with whatever features each operating system needs, so Windows needs C, macOS needs Swift or Objective C, and android needs Java or Kotlin, they just make a website application, and then package a bit of the. Whether you're using your Mac, iPad, iPhone or even your Apple Watch, Airmail can be wherever you need. Notion Labs Inc – the organization behind the Notion app – was founded in 2016 in San Francisco. However, the first Notion app for Android didn’t release until June 2018.
Custom styles for Notion. I recently helped someone with strong aesthetic preferences set up a custom Mac app for Notion.It’s approximately the same thing you could get with a browser extension like Stylus, but it retains the convenient Electron app parts of getting its own app icon and its own separate cookie storage. Notion is a great tool that is simple enough to use, but true mastery of the app can make for some stunning frameworks. If you want to invest in a high-end task management app for Mac, Things.
- To use Notion in your browser, go to www.notion.so and click
Log Inat the top right corner.
- Log in using your email address.
- Here's how Notion looks on Safari:
- To get the desktop app, go to www.notion.so/desktop and click
Download for Mac.
- Open your Finder and go to Downloads.
- Open the .dmg file and drag Notion into your Applications folder.
- Open the Notion app and log in using your email.
Why use the desktop app?
- Notion's desktop app is a clean, distraction-free interface without all the temptation of tabs.
- You'll receive push notifications when something important happens inside Notion – i.e. someone mentions you, assigns you a task, or you set a reminder for yourself.
- You can use the desktop app to edit pages offline.
- Here's how the desktop app looks while you're editing:
Notion Mac App M1
Notion App For Macbook
Update your desktop app
- Click the
?at the bottom right of Notion to see the last time the software updated.
- If there are new features that you can't see yet, try refreshing with
- Very rarely, you may need to re-install Notion to see an update. We'll let you know when that's the case and tell you exactly what to do.
Notion Mac App Reddit
Notion Music App For Mac
- Notion Mac App Vs Browser
Notion App For Macbook Pro
?at the bottom right on desktop (or in your sidebar on mobile). Or email us at [email protected] ✌️