uTorrent is most popular Torrent client for Windows and unfortunately we don’t have any standalone native uTorrent client for Linux. Well, we have many alternatives but if you still want to use uTorrent client on Linux (Ubuntu) then it is possible with WINE in easy steps. Also, we will learn how to install uTorrent Server (Web UI).
BitTorrent is a torrent client offered by BitTorrent, Inc., the owner of uTorrent. If you don’t have any problem with uTorrent and just want to checkout an alternative with some slight changes, then BitTorrent is the answer. BitTorrent seems exactly the same as uTorrent with some minor logo and color changes.
- Aug 02, 2017 Search 'Mavericks 10.9' and scroll-scroll-scroll! However, you may find Mavericks.app 1.5 GB must be installed first, before you can install any 200-300 MB Update. Which rather dampens my question above, concerning a Revival version of Mavericks. Or maybe, having an earlier Mavericks version, still gives you license to Maverick-On!
- Hey guys, please help me find realiable source of torrents of full Dallas games. I want to watch them few hours after the game when i woke up.( the real challenge will not to get spoiled). Waking up in the middle of the night is starting to slowly kill me( #beingSlovenianproblems).
- Jan 07, 2021 Original Name: Top Gun Maverick (2021) 1080p BluRay After more than thirty years of service as one of the Navy's top aviators, Pete Mitchell is where he belongs, pushing the envelope as a courageous test pilot and dodging the advancement in rank that would ground him. This torrent has NOT been verified.
- OS X Mavericks makes the Mac even better because it comes with new apps and features that gives pleasure to use. It also incorporates new technology with which your Mac will work the way you like, paying even more and consume even less. Mavericks brings many new features over its applications and known as the iBook, Maps, Calendar, multiple.
Utorrent Mavericks Mac
How to install latest uTorrent 2.2 on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat?
1. Install WINE which makes possible to run Windows application on Linux (Ubuntu).
Go to System > Administration > Synaptic Package manager. Search for Wine and mark it for installation and hit Apply.
Installation will be completed in few minutes.
2. Download uTorrent latest version from uTorrent Downloads. Now, right click on the downloaded file utorrent.exe and go to it’s properties.Check the box in front of “Allow executing File as Program” . You are marking that utorrent.exe as Executable script.
3. Done! Open the file with WINE by right clicking on file and select- Open with Wine Windows Program Loader. The uTorrent client interface is in front of you.
How to install uTorrent Server on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick
On popular demand, uTorrent have released a native uTorrent Server which is web based control. It is not a stand alone client but on Web UI and on forums it was written that it is not recommended for beginners but I say- Try it.
1. Download utorrent-server-3.0-21701.tar.gz (version may vary) from uTorrent downloads.
2. Extract that TAR.GZ file to a folder. Double click on the file named utserver
3. On web browser (Say Firefox) Type the following in address bar: http://localhost:8080/gui/ It will ask for username and password which can be anything (user – admin and leave Password blank) to see the uTorrent Server Web UI.
By default the content gets downloaded to the directory where you have extracted uTorrent Server. To change the default download directory, Go to Preferences > Directory and change the Move completed downloads to location.